Please consult your doctor, If you think you have cancer!
- Age 45 and older.
- STD s
- Agent Orange
- Eating Healthy
Those are some theory's to prevent but medically their is not way to prevent Prostate Cancer.
- Digital Rectal Exam-
- Prostate-specific Antigen Test
- Ultrasound- if your Doctor is concern
- Collecting a sample of prostate tissure
Frequency in Population
- About 29,480 men will die of prostate cancer.
- About 1 in 7 men would be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime
- About 6 in 10 cases men older of 65 are diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- 1 in 36 men would die of prostate cancer.
- More than 2.5 million men have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and some are still alive.