Lower Richland High School Library
End of Year Dates to Remember
The year is winding down and here are a few dates to remember as we approach the end of this school year.
- May 6--Summer Technology Workshops/Webinars posted on ITS Website/Avatar online registration opens
- May 13--All student library materials due
- May 16--Faculty circulation ends
- May 18--All Senior DLE laptops due
- May 20-All summer checkout forms due for returning faculty members who would like to keep their DLE laptop for the summer
- May 25--All Underclassmen DLE laptops due
- May 27--All non-returning Faculty/Staff library materials and DLE laptops due
Keep Up Your Reading Skills
Encourage the students in your classes to keep their reading skills up by participating in the Richland County Public Library Summer Learning Challenge. The Southeast Branch will hold its kick-off registration Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm.