Mama's Got a Green Thumb!
Garden & Homesteading Club
Spring is Right Around the Corner!
- We are hoping this club will be an open forum to share what we are doing and learn together. We do not claim to be gardening professionals! Just a couple of mamas who love to garden and want to meet like-minded women. While we may take the lead in coming up with monthly topics, if you are interested in a specific topic or leading a meeting, we'd love that!
- Our first meeting will be coming up in a few short weeks and will take place on a weekday this time. Meeting times, days, and locations will change each month. We'd LOVE to visit your gardens too! Let us know if you'd like to host a meeting!
- Membership is FREE and children are always welcome at our meetings. So are dads, grandparents, and members without kids.
- Each month our meeting will focus on a different aspect of gardening and/or homesteading, but these topics are not decided yet and are open to suggestion from members.
- Any members who would like to host meetings are welcome to. Please contact Jesse or Charissa (club organizers) to discuss!
Our First Meeting!
RSVP by March 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday April 1, 1pm
Thursday April 2, 11am
Meet the Mamas!
Charissa Klinedinst is a mom to a happy 7 year old named Izzy and a brand new baby named Winter. She loves living in the country, snowboarding, yoga, and spending time with family!
Can you tell why we're friends?!
You can contact us anytime through our facebook group, or by email!