Whitney Wolves Weekly Update
Do your best, always! 6/4/2021
6/11 Field Day (students and staff only)
6/14 Early Release
6/15 Early Release, Report Cards go home
6/16 Early Release (remote), last day of school
Remote students will have activities posted that they can complete during the day.
Remote learner's iPads can be turned in at the following times:
Monday, June 14th: 9am-2pm
Tuesday, June 15th: 9am-2pm
Wednesday, June 16th: 9am-2pm
Thursday, June 17th: 9am-12pm
Friday, June 18th: 9am-12pm
Please note, your students will have live lessons through Tuesday, June 15th and will be expected to log-in to these lessons. Please plan your iPad drop-off accordingly. Please make sure your child's iPad has been cleared using the above directions prior to returning.
Virtual Art Festival
Join us in celebrating original student work at this year’s Virtual Arts Festival.
- Original student artwork spanning grades K-12
- Film and Animation Festival
- 5th Annual Empty Bowls Community Fundraiser
- EHS Senior Showcase
· Have students explore the show from their iPads or project part of the show for the class
· Have students select a “best in show”, “strongest sculpture”, “favorite video”, etc. and justify their selection
· Students could write a letter to the artist of a selected work
· Provide students an interdisciplinary prompt connected to one of the student artworks in the show
· Writing prompts could be provided around the theme of poetry, creative writing, etc.
· There are numerous works that address contemporary issues if you wanted to make a connection to something currently happening in our world