HELLO NEW DESIGNER
CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO MY TEAM
Congratulations on signing up to be an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, and for deciding to join my team! This getting started email is to help you with the first round of Getting Started questions that I know you are going to have! Over the next few weeks, watch for more emails like this to help you get your business up and running!
Here are some Communications Basics to help you get the information you need, and fast:
- I am your Mentor, and your first point of contact for all of your questions. My contact information, office hours, and links to my social media pages are at the bottom of this flyer as well as in the footer of all my emails. Contact me for anything you need! I will point you in the right direction to help you find what you're looking for.
- Understanding your Back Office is paramount to get your business off the ground and to keep it moving forward. There is a lot of information back there! If you feel lost, go to the Document Library and watch the training videos on the New System Training. They are only about 3 minutes each! You will also need to go to O2 Lounge and click "subscribe" on the Origami Owl news feed to make sure you get all of the important updates posted by the Nest.
- If you use Facebook, I invite you to join our team page where over 300 positive, motivated, excited designers share their progress, ask questions, and help each other reach their goals! I would love to see you on Team Perfect's Facebook Page! This page is an excellent resource for you to find documents and files as well as answers to your questions, once you have already looked in the Back Office and also asked me.
- Finally, we have a work-in-progress team website that is quickly growing and being updated to help you access the information you need in a way that is helpful and organized. Visit teamperfect.us and watch for updates at least once a week!
I can't wait to have a one-on-one session with you to talk about your goals with Origami Owl and setting a path for you to achieve them!
THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART
Here is a link to the PDF of the current Hostess Exclusive from your Back Office to share with potential hostesses.
SOAR TO SUCCESS
MY MENTOR ON YOUTUBE
Mark your calendar - our live YouTube trainings are Thursdays at 9PM Central. Join us here!
SOAR TO SUCCESS
MY MENTOR ON YOUTUBE
MORE THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
Invite a couple of friends or close family over on the evening you will receive your Starter Kit. Have them share in your excitement when you open your kit the very first time! You may even get a few orders on the spot!
WHOOO DO YOU KNOW?
Think about who you want to share Origami Owl with and keep a list of
prospective Hostesses, Customers and future Designers. Use the A.L.I.C.E. worksheet found in your Back Office.
REGISTER FOR PAY QUICKER
You should receive an email from Pay Quicker asking you to register, which you should do. This is the only way you get paid from Origami Owl. All commissions earned will be deposited to your Pay Quicker card, so you want to go ahead and sign up! Use the same email you used when you signed up for Origami Owl.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NEWSLETTER
Write a personal message and add your photo for the monthly newsletter called O2 Connection. Also start to upload your email contacts.
- Login to your back office
- Go to Tools > Newsletter Management
- Click Custom Message
- Enter your Customer Message and click Save
- Click Browse to upload a custom photo of yourself, then click Save
Adding Contacts (in Newsletter Management):
- Click Subscribers
- Click Create New (add individual email contacts)
- Click Upload (upload an excel list of email contacts)
While you're waiting, use your excitement to take in as much information as possible. Read everything you can find in your Back Office, on our Team Perfect Facebook page files, and on our team website teamperfect.us
Mornings: M, W, F, 9am - Noon
Evenings: M, W, Th, 8pm - 10pm
Weekends: reserved for Jewelry Bars
Our team website is still under construction, so don't worry. If you click the link and not much is there, that's OK! More to come very soon!!