Merryhill School News
January 18, 2019
2019-2020 School Year
We will be having our parent information meetings for rising Kindergarten students on Friday, January 25th from 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m., and for rising 1st-6th grade students on Tuesday, January 29th from 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m. These are come and go meetings; we look forward to having our families join us for refreshments and great information!
Season of Illness
Please help us by keeping your children home from school if they exhibit signs of any communicable illnesses including fever, vomiting, etc. We want to get everyone through the winter healthy.
Daddy and Daughter Dance Tickets - February 15th
Year End Receipts
Nursery Rhyme Parade - Wednesday, February 13th
Western Day - January 24th
Parenting Article - Cold vs. Flu
Please be reminded that we are able to administer medication if needed at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. based on the following policies:
- Must be signed in by the parent
- Over-the-counter medication must be unopened
- Only the listed dosage can be administered
- All medications must be in the original container
- January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - no instructional classes
- January 24: Western Day
- January 24: Kindergarten Club
- January 25: Kindergarten Information Sessions for the 19-20 school year - 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- January 25: Spirit Day
- January 25: Fantastic Friday
- January 29: First through Sixth Grades Information Sessions for the 19-20 school year - 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- January 29: Lunch Bunch
- January 30: 2nd Grade enrichment trip to Dallas World Aquarium
- January 31: 100th Day of School
- January 31: Third Grade Parent Meeting 5:45 p.m.
- February 1: Colors of Love
- February 1: Big Steps Little Feet 9:30 a.m.
- February 1: 4th Grade enrichment trip to Fort Worth Stock Show