The Generals' Update
YOUR GUIDE TO DDE EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS: 1/1/2023
A PEEK INTO THE LIFE OF A GENERAL
THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, January 3rd: Board of Ed Reorg. Meeting (No Business Conducted)
For a comprehensive view of all sports, activities, and events use the DDE Calendar of Events.
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A MIDDLE SCHOOLER?
Each week we will share a trivia question with you
based on what your General is learning at Eisenhower!
Test your knowledge to see how you would fare
in your General’s footsteps each day!
(Answer can be found at the bottom of the Generals’ Update.)
GRADE 6 Spanish
¿Qué tiempo hace hoy?
a. Tengo ocho años
b. Mi cumpleaños es el diez de octubre
c. Hace frío y hace sol
d. Me gusta bailar y cantar
EISENHOWER STAFF SHOUT OUTS!
The 2022-2023 Yearbooks are now available for sale.
The cost is $45. Use the link below to order:
EXPLORE HIGH SCHOOL OPTIONS!
MONMOUTH COUNTY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT (MCVSD)
2023-2024 Career Academy Brochure
DDE PTO POCKETBOOK BINGO
POCKETBOOK BINGO is scheduled for February 3, 2023. The PTO needs your help.
If you would like to donate money to the event to help us purchase bags and raffle prizes, please click HERE!
We are looking for sponsors to support this event. See our Sponsorship Options Below!
Click HERE to purchase a package that fits your company/family best!
Luxury Handbag Raffle Sponsor - $750: Banner with logo presented on display in a prominent location with Luxury Handbag Raffle; Logo included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Mystery or Special Raffle Sponsor - $500: Logo signage on display with Mystery or Special Raffle; Logo included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Birthday Board Raffle Sponsor - $250: Logo or name featured on Birthday Board Raffle gift presented to winner; Name included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Full Page Program Sponsorship - $150: Full page ad in our event program distributed to all attendees.
- Half Page Program Sponsorship - $100: Half page ad in our event program distributed to all attendees.
- Quarter Page Program Sponsorship - $75: Business Card size
Bagel Sales will take place on Friday mornings only.
PTO Weekly Newsletter 12/12/22
The PTO still has agendas for sale. Please use the link below to order online.
Please visit the PTO website to connect with them and see what is happening. https://ddepto.membershiptoolkit.com/
If your child is sick...
Just a reminder that we have revised our procedures regarding Covid-19. Students that come to school displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19, will be sent home by the nurse.
Regardless of diagnosis, students should remain home until fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication and no vomiting for 24 hours.
Please refer to the 2022-2023 COVID-19 Procedures Acknowledgement posted in your Genesis Parent Portal.
Lunch at DDE
FREE & REDUCED LUNCH PROGRAM
Applications must be completed each year for the Free & Reduced Lunch Program. If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2022-2023 application. Any lunch charges incurred after the expiration date are your responsibility. These forms are also to be used by new applicants. You may apply in 2 ways (English & Spanish forms available):
- Apply ONLINE through the district's website. OR,
- For printable applications use this link: PAPER COPIES