Quarter 2 ILPs
ILP Instructions can be found in Sharepoint.
BreadCrumbs: SharePoint California Managed Schools > Teams > IS-CALA > Insight Manual > Individualized Learning Plans
HOLIDAY Break - Potential Student Catch-up Time!
- Email/Kmail blast to your HM and content students
- Weekly NOHS announcement
- Add this reminder to your Content Calendar
- Offer an incentive to students who are completely caught up in their course upon return from the break. (Extra Credit is a great incentive!)
Please share your ideas with your HLT!
Quarter 2 Due Dates & Deadlines
- Please ensure all students have completed the Back to School Packet and iReady assessments. These are now past due.
- BTSP invites are sent to the LG e-mail address bridging over from Total View to School Pathways, so if an outdated e-mail is listed, please be sure to follow the protocol to update it in Total View first and you or the family can submit a BTSP Support Request Ticket to get the e-mail invite updated.
- Any families who are requesting for help should be encouraged to submit a BTSP Support Request Ticket to get further assistance from one of the BTSP Support Team members.
- December's DDI conferences will take place via email, so please keep an eye on your email and be sure to respond promptly.
Module 5 Training
- New teachers please download : SY 15-16 New Teacher Training- Module 5
- Returning teachers please download: SY 15-16 Returning Teacher Training - Module 5
- Upon completion, please update the HAT:
- Please Scan and email your completed guide to your HLT by COB on 12/18/2015
On the next page, you will see the following 4 options:
Please make sure all parties sign the addendum when choosing:
Box 1 : Course additions
Box 4 : Grade Level Change
Only Teacher Signatures are needed when choosing
Box 2: this is when there is a change in the HRT
GE teachers do not use the 3rd box and does not apply to addendums.
- Please ensure you are correctly creating the ISMA addendums.
Friday Attendance Incentives!
Due to our Friday Attendance reports, we are encouraging all teachers to establish a Friday Attendance Incentive for their students. We would love to hear your thoughts and ideas in regard to increasing attendance on Friday.
Some ideas include the following:
- Extra Credit Friday
- Quiz Friday
- Recognize Students (shout outs in CC sessions) with most improved attendance or attendance goals met.
- Students with at least 80% attendance by the end of the month will receive a small gift.
Ideas from the Team:Joe G. -
Friday Freebie on Home page News. Students Kmail me back the answer to a simple Math question for 5 Bonus Points.
I do an extra credit discussion post on Friday’s for my Digital Arts class.
So far I have only asked silly questions like “what’s your favorite Thanksgiving food?”
Student Request for Extra Support- Intervention Link
- Please make sure you are sharing this link with your students.
Due Dates and Reminders
Dec. 2nd-18th: Q2 ILP Update Window
Dec. 18th: Teacher Training Module 5 Due to HLT (Update HAT)
Dec. 18th: Quarter 2 - C1 - New Students - Initial ILP Due
Dec. 18th: Email Employee Attendance Card
Dec 21st-Jan 1st: Winter Break
Jan. 4th: Quarter 2 - C2 - New Students - Initial ILP Due
Jan. 12th: LP-4 Ends; (12/2/2015-1/12/2016)
Jan. 13th: LP-5 Begins (1/13/2016-2/18/2016)
Jan. 18th: Martin Luther King Day (Holiday)
Jan. 29th: Quarter 2 Gradebooks Due
Jan. 29th: Email Employee Attendance Card