By: Keyshawn Epps
5 interesting fact about United States
- On July 4, 1776 the declaration of Independence was issued, establishing the United States of America.
- The Us has the 4th largest country in the world by land area and 3rd by population.
- On February 25th, 2013 the estimated population of the US was 315,568,00
- The Us is a diverse country with a multicultural society.
- The US has the world largest economy.
Artists/celebrities in general with Hispanic roots.
As of July 1, 2013 there are 54 million Hispanic living in the united states.