Week of May June 1-5, 2015
Where Learning Is Delightful
1. Increase student academic achievement and close the achievement gap.
2. Increase quality use of data to drive instruction (Quality of Instruction).
3. Improve campus culture and climate.
6-02-15 SBDM 3:30
6-03-15 ILT 3:30 (2 meetings this week)
(Bold text indicates it has been added since last Dolphin Details)
Student Awards Schedule
This Week's Duty
Cones, Carpool & Crosswalk: Mantecon, Byerly & Pacioretty - Dosker-Watkins/Newton (7:45-8:00)
Auditorium: Martin & Ortega, Palacios, & CuellarFoyer: Cederwall & Brinkman
Afternoon Crosswalk Duty
Report to Duty by 2:50 and Stay Until 3:10
Monday - K-2: Feasel 3-5: Brinkman
Tuesday - K-2: Benton 3-5: Mays/Wilke
Wednesday - K-2: Martinez 3-5: Newton
Thursday - K-2: Butler 3-5: McMillan
Friday - K-2: Dosker 3-5: Campbell
Spectacular Staff Spotlight
- Shout out to Rangel, Katinas, Pacioretty & Pesina for collaborating on the "Newsletter Collaboration" last week!
- Congratulations Mrs. Mantecon for being accepted into the Teaching Trust Ed Fellows Program!
- Thanks to Ms. McMillan and Mrs. Cederwall for all your hard work with our re-testers! The results were awesome!
- Shout out to Mrs. Pesina for your awesome survey you created for parents!
Would you like to shout out someone? Place your shout outs in the link below and they will be in next week's Dolphin Details!
Click on the link below and select an indicator that you would like to work on. Ms. Newton will find resources and send them to you by the end of next week. This will be a great way to get your summer learning/reading lined up!
Reminder- PD Opportunities
3-5 Math Summer Workshops
K-2 Math & Literacy Summer Workshops