Meadow Brook Magic
Week 35: May 9th-13th
Parents and Pastries
Mustang Monday Message
I hope all of you enjoyed your Mother's Day weekend!
It was wonderful being with many of you during our Parents and Pastries event! The weather was beautiful, the donuts delicious, but best of all was being with you! Over the last few years, we have missed having the opportunity to bring our Mustang Family together.
Last week, we had a great time at the 4th Grade Track Meet, Wax Museum, Hope of America, and our "Enjoy the Ride" day with Mustang Horses! Our classes are working hard on End-of-Year Testing, and we are proud of our students for their hard work in showing us what they have learned this year.
We have several upcoming events happening over these last few weeks of school, so please see the calendar of events below. Thank you all for your incredible support! Best,
¡Espero que todos hayan disfrutado su fin de semana del Día de la Madre!
¡Fue maravilloso estar con muchos de ustedes durante nuestro evento de Padres y Pasteles! El clima estuvo hermoso, las donas deliciosas, pero lo mejor de todo fue estar contigo! En los últimos años, hemos perdido la oportunidad de unir a nuestra Familia Mustang.
La semana pasada, la pasamos muy bien en la reunión de atletismo de 4.° grado, el museo de cera, Hope of America y nuestro día "Disfruta del paseo" con los caballos Mustang. Nuestras clases están trabajando arduamente en las pruebas de fin de año y estamos orgullosos de nuestros estudiantes por su arduo trabajo al mostrarnos lo que han aprendido este año.
Tenemos varios eventos próximos durante estas últimas semanas de clases, así que consulte el calendario de eventos a continuación. ¡Gracias a todos por su increíble apoyo! Mejor,
4th Grade Track Meet
5th Grade Wax Museum
Hope of America
We had so much fun last Friday morning at Parents and Pastries! It was a special way to end another year of wonderful PTA activities. Thank you to everyone who came. We are especially grateful for Lindsey Abbott and Amanda Hall for all of their hard work and to the amazing parents that helped hand out donuts too.
* Monday, May 9th: Reptile Assemblies for each grade level
* Tuesday, May 10th: Final PTA Meeting/Celebration for the year
* Wednesday, May 11th: 3rd Grade Springville Track Meet
* Friday, May 12th: Final School Community Council Meeting/Celebration for the year
* Monday, May 16th: Survey will be sent to parents to provide input on their child's placement for the next school year.
* Tuesday, May 17th: Final Kindergarten Stampede
* Wednesday, May 18th: Reading Carnival
* Friday, May 20th: Last Day of Kindergarten & Kinder Graduation 10:30 & 2 pm; Mrs. Gonzalez's Retirement Party 4:00-5:30
* Monday, May 23rd: 5th-grade basketball game vs. staff at @1:30
* Tuesday, May 24 & Thursday, May 26: Term 4 Behavior Incentive @ the Springville Rec Center (10:15-12:15; 12:30-2:30 sessions)
- 24th: 1st grade at Springville Splash Pad 11:30-1:30; 5th grade: 10:15-12:15 & 2nd grade 12:30-2:30
- 26th: 3rd grade: 10:15-12:15; 4th grade: 12:30-2:30
* Wednesday, May May 25th: Final Stampede
* Thursday, May 26th: 5th Grade Graduation from 2-3 pm
- Staff members outside to take pictures with graduates from 3:30-3:50 pm
*Friday, May 27th: Final Day of School- Final School Assembly; Lunch will be served an hour early because students out at 12 noon
We are MUSTANGS!
Principal Mustang Club Winners
New Mental Health Resource for Parents
We need you!
Help Us Recognize Our Incredible Staff Members!
During monthly Nebo School Board meetings, the board recognizes incredible employees throughout the district that are doing an outstanding job. If you think an employee deserve's to be recognized, let's nominate him/her!
- We are working hard to teach students to use the crosswalks. We are concerned about the number of students running across the pick-up lanes and parking lots. If you can help us teach your children about this that would be great!