ACE 3.0 Cohort
Dear ACE Family,
We are approaching Spring Break with excitement and joy as we continue to accelerate and transform learning on campuses! You are absolutely bringing our mission and vision of every student becoming college and career ready to life with all of your hard work and commitment.
As we begin planning for the 2019-2020 school year, we wanted to invite any teachers interested in applying to be a teacher leader at their campus the opportunity to do so.
ACE 3.0 Leadership schools emphasized teacher leadership development through the use of Teacher Leaders and offered stipends for 8 hours of weekly leadership work in professional development, curriculum alignment, data analysis, PLC leadership, positive culture building, and the development of strong parent and community partnerships.
ACE Teacher Leaders:
- Model and embrace ACE core values: Growth Mindset, High Expectations, Inspiring Relationships
- Demonstrate consistent reflection and desire to learn
- Complete monthly ACE professional development
- Implement core ACE transformation practices and support colleagues as a model:
-Classroom data use
-Positive climate and culture
-Instructional alignment (content & delivery)
Are you interested in becoming an ACE Teacher Leader?
Teachers interested in becoming an ACE 3.0 Teacher Leader at their campus should use the link below to submit an application.
1. Most current TEI score card (Principal's will pull from Cornerstone)
2. Completed essays/short answer responses
3. Signed agreement form (pending principal selection)
To be considered a teacher leader for the 2019-2020 school year, an application needs to be completed by March 18, 2019. Teachers will be notified regarding their application by March 22, 2019 .