SFS Self Assessment and/or Teacher Input Form - Repeat
- Fill out this Teacher Evidence Sheet
- Submit the Teacher Evaluation Sheet through Standards for Success as an artifact (How To Video)
- (Optional) Complete a Self Assessment in Standards for Success (How To Video start at 1:15 min)
These are optional, but very helpful!
Please submit these before Spring Break!
Q3 Gradebook Deadline
Quarter 3 Gradebooks will close automatically on Wednesday, March 15th at 11:59 pm.
Please have your Quarter 3 grades updated and recalculated!
Accounts Close April 14th
All Fee money needs to be used by April 14th.
eLearning Day 4/21/23
- Teachers need to have their lessons posted by 3:00pm on 4/20 (the day before).
- Assignments should be due Tuesday, 4/25.
- All staff needs to report to the building. This is an eLearning for students only.
- This will be primarily a staff work day. Teachers can use this time for collaboration, scope and sequence work, creating finals, etc. (Even starting to purge for the construction project!)
- Teacher Office hours will be 8:00am-9:00am and 1:00pm-2:00pm
STANDARDS PRIORITIZATION: PUBLIC COMMENT BEGINS IN MARCH (Repeat)
A GREAT TOOL FOR STUDENT SELF EVALUATION
March 9th Fire Drill
Passes in the Halls
Friendly reminder that any student in the halls should have a pass. This may be a handwritten pass, or a laminated pass, or a "paddle pass," but something should signify your permission to have them out of class.
If a student is found to not have a pass in the halls, they may be walked by a staff member back to your classroom to have a pass written for them, or brought down to the office. Please be proactive in ensuring our students are safe and accounted for throughout the day!
Finally, if you need more passes for your classroom, please let Mrs. Wesner know and she can assist in getting you more pads o
3/10 End of Q3
3/13 Faculty Meeting
3/14 School Board Meeting
3/15 Grades Due
3/20 Leadership Meeting
3/20-23 Flex Days
3/24 - 4/2 Spring Break
4/10 Faculty Meeting
4/11 School Board Meeting
4/17 Leadership Meeting
4/21 eLearning Day (Prom)
5/8 Faculty Meeting
5/9 School Board Meeting
5/22 Leadership Meeting
5/26 Students Last Day