Dates to Remember
April 11-15- Spring Book Fair
April 18-22- Earth Week
April 18- Field Trip to Outdoor Learning Center
April 19- Back the Blue- Wear blue to support local police force
April 21- Eddie Coker Concert (K-2 at 1:45)
April 29- Volunteer Breakfast
Plano Enrichment Program (PEP) – Summer School
PEP Summer Classes held June 8 – June 30th, Monday-Fridays from 8:30-12:30 p.m.
· Transportation is provided from Wells to the PEP campus (Skaggs) and back to Wells after 12:30
· Financial Assistance for students who qualify for the free/reduced meals program this year
· Lots of fun enrichment class opportunities and "building block" courses to reinforce grade level skills.
· (If your child has been recommended for another summer program, schedule and locations may be different than the PEP courses above.)
· SUMMER SCHOOL ENROLLMENT DEADLINE: May 13th for all programs.
Please request a packet from your child’s teacher or go online: www.pisd.edu/summerschool
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the programs/registration.
Online registration is only available for current PISD students. When you register online, you may select one or two classes. They must be selected at the same time you are enrolling. If you register for one class online and decide later to add another class, you must contact the summer school office at (469) 752-8017 or email@example.com.
1. Go to PISD Parent Portal (http://pisd.edu/). Select my PISD Parent Portal and login.
2. Go to Summer School
3. Choose Summer School Registration
Math: I can use a variety of tools to compare objects by length, height, and weight.
Science: I can tell what botanists does and explain tools that they need to do their job.