1B Classroom Update
June 7, 2019
- Thursday, June 13 | Anytime/Anywhere to Iran
- Thursday, June 20 | Spring Curriculum Share (1:15-2:30pm)
- Monday, June 24 | Whole School Field Day @ Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Tuesday, June 25 | Last Day of Afterschool Program
- Wednesday, June 26 | Last Day of School | Half Day @ 12pm
Spring Curriculum Share Potluck
Anytime Anywhere: Iran
IRAN TRAVEL PLANS: Thursday, June 13th.
Join us on this magical Persian adventure!!
Want to volunteer? We have many different ways for you to be part of this spectacular day. Please click the link below and sign up to help!!
IRAN Dress code: Anything floral!
Gardens are an important part of cultural life in Iran. Giving flowers (as a show of affection and respect) has been widespread since the days of ancient Persia. Additionally flower motifs are very popular in Persian carpets, artwork, and architecture. Many Persian first names come from flowers (tulips and jasmine), and flowers like hyacinths a big part of Persian celebrations (like Nowruz in the spring).
In light of all this, we invite kids and adults to come to Anytime Anywhere sporting whatever floral clothes or accessories they might have!
Please Note: If students decide not to dress up during Anytime Anywhere, they are expected to wear the BPCS uniform — a white or green polo shirt with the BPCS logo. Bottoms can be any color.