March 25, 2019
Notes from Niki
- I must say I am pretty jealous of my friends and family on Spring Break. It has been a long winter, but just 18 more school days until our Easter break and 20 until we start GLA testing.
- I have started to put together the "End of the Year" dates page- our last few weeks of school will be packed full. Let me know if you have things to go on there.
- PBIS consultants will be here tomorrow. I don't think their visit will be very obtrusive.
- Don't forget we have a faculty meeting in the morning. The agenda is below.
- Just under the agenda, you will find the updated HMS March Madness bracket. We will compete on Wednesday and Friday morning again this week. We will hold the "Championship" match on April Fool's Day! Coach Morris is out this week for a military obligation. He graciously asked that Ms. Forbis compete in his place in this next round.
Professional Reading/ Resources:
March 26- HMS Faculty Meeting, 7:30 a.m.
March 26- PBIS SET Evaluation, 9:30 a.m.
March 27- Wonderful Wednesday, CMMA Day, March Madness at 7:45
March 27- HMS Student Council Meeting, 3:15- 5:00
March 28- Snack Day! Ballpark theme and attire.
March 28- Adariana Samuelson Principal of the Day
March 29- March Madness semi-finals
March 29- Student of the Month Assembly, 2:30 p.m
April 1 and 2- Niki out at Principal's ConferenceApril 1- 5th and 6th Grade PLC Meetings
April 2- 7/8 Track @Union, 4:00
April 3- Paraprofessional Appreciation Day
April 3- 7/8 PLC, 7:15 a.m.
April 5- 7/8 Track @Hermann, 4:00
April 8- 7/8 Track @Pacific, 4:00
April 10- 5/6 Rehearsal for Kid Flix Concert
April 11- 7/8 Track @Owensville, 4:00
April 11- Board of Education Meeting, 6:00