Miss Karen's May Newsletter
It's been a great year!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: May 2-3
CLASS PICTURES: May 10-11
Dress up cute! These pictures can be purchased on our “End of the Year Goodies” sheet in your packet.
NO SCHOOL: May 30 (Memorial Day)
FUN CAP/GOWN PHOTO BOOTH
On the last week of school, dress up your child in our cap & gown for some fun pics!
PAJAMA PARTIES: June 1-2
Please celebrate our last days of school with a fun pajama party at Sunshine! If we haven't celebrated your child's birthday this year, feel free to bring treats.
END OF THE YEAR GIFTS
- Date: Saturday, June 4
- Place: Kuna Performing Arts Center
- PRACTICE Time: 10 a.m. drop off, 11:30 a.m. pickup
- GRADUATION: 6:30 p.m. drop off (no early birds please); graduation will be held from 7-8 p.m.
- Every family should attend. Please invite your family. (It's free.)
Each class will be wearing a different color for graduation. Please let your child wear an outfit or t-shirt with the class's dominant color. Look below for your child's class color. (Kindergartners can wear any color, because they'll be wearing our gold caps and gowns.)
- Miss Lindsay (MWF AM) - Orange
- Miss Lindsay (MWF PM) - Green
- Miss Karen (T_TH AM) - Purple
- Miss Karen (T_TH PM) - Beige
- Miss Diana (MWF AM) - Navy
- Miss Diana (MWF PM) - White
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH AM) - Black
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH PM) - Red
- Miss Hilary (MWF PM) - Teal
- Miss Hilary (T_TH PM) - Yellow
A Fantastic Year
The learning is not over!! This last month we talked a lot about bugs and flowers. The kids were fascinated that caterpillars turn into butterflies, and that a tiny seed can turn into a beautiful flower. We have worked on letter building and name writing. We are learning new songs and the actions to go with them. They kiddos are still super excited about the construction and have really enjoyed watching it up close.
This month we will me making some art outside with spray bottles. We will be talking about camping and out adventures. We will continue to work on our names and cutting with scissors. We will be learning new songs and dancing a lot.
Thanks again for a wonderful year with you and your children.
Now for Pictures!!!!