Hill Husky News
November 2, 2020
Message from the Principal
We ended October with a bang. We loved seeing students dressed up in their book character costumes and celebrating all of our first quarter award winners! We also loved celebrating students with perfect attendance and students who met their Accelerated Reader goal.
November is a month to remember all that we have to be thankful for. 2020 has been a tough year for many families, and yet still, we have many blessings to be grateful for. I for one, am so blessed to work with this amazing team of educators at Grace Hill. I am blessed to work with incredible students who go out of their way to show kindness to one another and give their best effort in school.
As we prepare for this Thanksgiving Holiday, let's all focus on all that we have to be thankful for!
Reminders and Events:
- November 2: Mrs. Lopez returns from her maternity leave!
- November 6: Red Ribbon Day and Husky Pride Virtual Assembly for Students
- November 11: Celebrate Veteran's Day: Wear Red, White, and Blue. Students will view a Veteran's Day Celebration Slide Show. Be sure to send in your pictures of family members who have served in the armed forces.
- November 13: National Kindness Day
- November 20: Food Day
- November 23 & 24: Remote Learning Days
- November 25-27: Thanksgiving/Fall Break