Panther Swim & Dive
Your Weekly Update from Coach Lena
- PESH Swim Team Equipment Check-in
- Summer Training Opportunities
- This Week's Practice Schedule
- Updated Attendance Policy
- Sports Physicals - 2015/2016 JUNIORS
PESH Swim Team Equipment Check-in
All Swim Team Equipment that was checked out to you at the beginning of the season is due back on MONDAY MAY 11th! Equipment to be returned:
- Warm-ups (Jacket & Pant)
Please locate this equipment and clean/wash as directed prior to 5/11/15. Equipment return will count as a part of your grade in the final 6 weeks!
Summer Training Opportunities
High School is a summer program for incoming High School swimmers looking to make the High School team and for current High School swimmers looking to make it to the next level.
This Week's Practice Schedule
Schedule for this week: Please be prepared for each day.
- Monday: Swim only
- Tuesday: Dryland only
- Wednesday: Swim only
- Thursday: Dryland only
- Friday: T-shirt Day...BRING A T-SHIRT FOR THE SWIM!
**Reminder: practice conflicts (doctor appointments, tutuorials, test make-ups...etc.) must be communicated to the coach prior to missing practice.
Updated Attendance Policy
Regarding attendance: if a swimmer does not check-in at Williams for 1st or 7th period, they will be marked absent regardless of reason.
- If the absence is excusable, the student must report to the attendance office with a note from the parent.
- For tutorials/test make-up: please have the teacher responsible contact the attendance office to excuse the absence.