The Colt Courier
February 7, 2020
What a crazy way to end the week. Thank you all for your efforts in getting our kids home safely during the storm. A special thanks to the everyone who helped in the office, especially Mrs. Mabry. I will open the building Saturday from 7:30-8:30 on Saturday if you need to get in and grab anything. You can enter through my office. I hope that you all enjoy your long weekend.
- Congratulations to Melia Teska on being named Teacher of the Year.
- Congratulations to Angie Davis for being named Support Staff of the Year.
- The Chili Cookoff is March 7th. We need volunteers for our school level cookoff which will be February 21st. Sign up if you are interested. As of right now, we only have 1 participant. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rtgRJ00gha5qgpJf8Ipb1zHy6Z1X7vSM9xUwbl4KwzE/edit#gid=0
- The STEAM/OSOB night is February 25.
- We greatly appreciate everything you do as a staff. Duty free lunch is provided on Valentine's Day. Lunch will be provided by Sabor or Jim N Nicks. We were going to order today, but obviously didn't have school. Adam, Aaryn, and Sarah
- During the event of an early dismissal, please remain at school until you know your kids are gone and safely on their way home.
- The Daddy Daughter dance is rescheduled for February 21.
- I am seeing wonderful things as I do walk throughs in classrooms. If I haven't made it to your room yet, I will soon.
Happy February Birthdays to the Following Colts!
We hope the following staff members have a wonderful birthday!
February 1-Sara Carico
February 5- Ashley Beaumont
February 8- Sheila Connell
February 9-Jennifer Brailsford
February 10-Tracey Hazelwood
February 12- Baili Byrd and Dede Keckeis
February 25-Katie Pattinson
February 28-Heather Rhyne
SES Teacher Website
Our Google Site will provide access to a variety of resources including: Master Schedules, Handbooks, Calendars, Faculty Rosters, etc...