Naples Practicum News
Successful Practicum Tips~ Help Wanted~ Dad Luncheon
FREE 3-day Naples Parent Practicum!
June 10th - 12th @ Covenant Presbyterian Church of Naples 9am-4pm
"a pep rally, a Bible Study, and a college course all rolled into three days!"
Calling all parents and interested educators ... YOU are invited to our yearly 3-Day Parent Practicum which offers you:
Sign up on www.classicalconversations.com Click on "events" tab, select date and location
Low cost camps offered for children. Limited space available. Register online Today.
Successful Practicum Tips
-Register ahead of time at www.classicalconversations.com
to Register click on "event" tab & select June 10th-12th
-Print your registration confirmation email and bring it with you to practicum
-Arrive early on the first day. Doors open at 8:30 am
-Bring a positive learning attitude
- Print and fill out Release Waiver
- Print and fill out Photo Release Form
- Arrive early the first day of camp. Camps open at 8:40 a.m.
- Bring camp required supplies for your child in a labeled zip-log bag
- Children to wear close toed shoes
- Bring a labeled water bottle & snack
- Opens Daily at 8:30 am , lunch, and during breaks
- A 10% discount is available for purchases that reach $250 in ONE transaction so it is best to wait and purchase everything at once
Practicum Guest Speaker: Alex Paulec
Alex and Heidi Paulec have been homeschooling for years. They have three children: one in elementary, middle, and high school. They both enjoy having one child in each Classical Conversations program: Foundations/Essentials and Challenge. Alex, himself was homeschooled and will be directing Challenge I this fall.