Sarah Smerz & Raul Molana
Want to be a Captain? These are the Education and Skill requirements...
- Responsibilities in being a Banquet Captain are they assign duties, observe& supervise, train workers and cleans.
- When being a Banquet Captain, you are usually working in a hospitality environment.
- The skills that are required to be a Banquet Captain are you need to be social, you are always dealing with people in a job like this, you need to have active listening skills and most of all coordination skills.
- Education requirements are a high school diploma 3-5 years of work experience. You should major in culinary, food services and management.
- Salary for this job on a average is $41,000.