- Abortion is the practice of terminating a pregnancy
- There is both surgical and medical abortion
- Medical abortion is when the patient takes pills to terminate a pregnancy.
- Chemicals that are used are Mifepristone, Methotrexate, or Misoprostaod
- Surgical abortion is when a doctor terminated the pregnancy in surgery.
- The surgery is called
- In the early days of abortion it caused many women to have long term health issues.
- Many people consider abortion to be murder.
- Since 1973, 347 women have died from legal abortions.
- Women who have had abortion are 50% more likely to develop breast cancer.
- Abortion is a highly discussed topic in modern society, and brings lots of ethical concern, to whether it is morally right or not.