Ingredients (for about 25 cookies):
- 100 grams of bitter chocolate
- 150 grams of butter
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a cooking pot. When ready, turn off the flame.
- Add the sugar, the vanilla extract and the eggs one by one and steer well.
- Add the flour and half of the chopped nuts and steer.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and scatter the rest of the chopped nuts on top.
- Bake in an oven at 180C for 25-30 minutes.