Creek Band - 9/17/18 to 9/23/18
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 17th - 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday, September 18th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 20th - 3:30pm to 6:30pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
Congrats to Joshua Oh and Jacob Soto!
- Joshua earned 2nd chair on alto saxophone in Jazz Band 1 and advances to the Area Competition!
- Jacob earned 1st chair on baritone saxophone in Jazz Band 2!
Great Job Creek Drumline!
Check it out below!
Events, Announcements, and Information
Join the BAND App
Please download the BAND app and join the Clear Creek Wildcat Band group.
If you do not want (or are unable) to join the app, you can opt-out using this form. You will still receive texts and emails with the same information from the app...but will not have access to the other features (videos, photos, message boards, calendars, etc.)
Corpus Christi Trip Deposit Due 9/21
Total cost of the trip is $360. Payment schedule:
- $150 - Deposit due 9/21
- $150 - Payment 2 due 12/1
- $60 - Final payment due 2/1
You may (of course) pay the full $360 up front if you choose. Students/chaperones who do not pay the deposit by 9/21 will be dropped from the trip.
Please put the student name (or chaperone name) on the envelope with cash or check, and deposit into the band hall lockbox. Checks (or money orders) should be made payable to the Clear Creek Band.
Don't know if you signed up? Click here to see if your student ID (or chaperone name) is registered.
If you don't see your name, or didn't sign up and want to, you can still do so by clicking here.
If your ID is on the list and you no longer wish to go, please contact Mr. Fincher immediately.
Football vs. Katy Thompkins
Friday, Sep. 21st, 3-10:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
- Black Compression Shirt
- Black Compression Shorts
- Black Calf Length Socks
- Marching Shoes
Game Start Time is 7:00pm
Estimated End Time is 10:00am
All Students Must Be Picked Up 30 Minutes After Return to Creek and Should Head to Double Dave's Pizza
Pizza at Double Dave's
Friday, Sep. 21st, 10:30pm-12:30am
2500 Marina Bay Drive
League City, TX
20% goes back to the program. Menu information coming soon.
Plan on being there after the game.
Stay on Top of Your ItsLearning Assignments
Each student should be enrolled in two (at least) band groups in ItsLearning:
- Creek Marching Band
- Your ensemble class (Wind Symphony, Symphonic Band, Concert Band, Color Guard, Percussion)
Don't forget to check and make sure that you are aware of all due dates.
Volunteer to Help at Games and Contests!
You can sign up to help using SignUpGenius...we will use this throughout the year, so go ahead and create an account.
All volunteers will need to be cleared through CCISD's background check process.
- Friday, September 28th - Football vs. Clear Brook - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2nd - Band Booster Meeting - Creek Band Hall - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Friday, October 5th - Football vs. Dickinson - Dickinson High School - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 6th - Galena Park Marching Festival - Galena Park ISD Stadium - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!