InTheLoop - May 6, 2016
BCS Lumberton's Weekly News - Editor, D. O'Brien
- J. Kamau, Principal
- M. Castellane, Supervisor of Education
- R. McGill, Secretary
Using Movies to Increase Engage Students in the Learning Process
May 2 to May 6
1. Please extend a warm welcome to our new Auto Shop Teacher, Eric Oswald!
2. PARCC testing for CORE continues-check the Message Board.
3. Plant Sale continues next Thursday!
4. Prom at The Mansion in Voorhees on May 27th.
5. Don't forget to fill out your final SGO information & your PDP plan. PDP plan is due next Friday (May 13) by close of business.
THE LUMBERTON CAMPUS PLANT SALE!
The Lumberton Campus Plant Sale!
Every Thursday starting May 5th!
6" Annuals: $3 Each
It's all happening in the Lumberton Campus Greenhouse!
Planters: $12 Each
Periods 2 through 6!
Find Your Field - Career Corner
Challenge and expect more
Your students need to feel like their brains hurt when leaving your class. Sort of like when you work muscles in the gym and you become sore. Make the work rigorous!
Why should the students be interested in this lesson/activity or project? Make connections that are relevant to their lives.
This is being done well @Lumberton. We know that this piece is critical to reaching the diverse and unique population of students we serve.