Elton John- Your Song Music Video(HD/HQ)
We may know Elton John as one of the most successful solo artists of all time,(third to be exact)* but what was Elton's life like before the singing/ songwriting?
- Elton was born on March 25, 1947, in Pinner, Middlesex, England.
- Elton today, is 68 years old
- Reginald Kenneth Dwight is Elton's given name
- Elton John was born with a natural, given talent, His faily ifrst notoced this talent when Elton was only 3 years old, and he taught himself to play The skaters waltz by ear
- Since then, Elton has sold over 300 million records/albums, Won Many awards, and is still succeeding to this day.
Although Elton may seem like he had a very easy, successful life, he has had some struggles in life, just like the rest of us.
- Elton, up until he was 29, was keeping a secret from his fans, He came out as bisexual in an interview with Rolling Stones in 1976
- Later in life,in 1988, Elton admitted to being fully gay after his divorce of a woman(Renate Blauel) and he is now in a happy, gay marriage with a man named David Furnish
- Another obstacle Elton has faced would be his drug and alcohol problem
- Elton is now sober, has been for years, but He does admit that the memories of his past addictions still haunt him
- Elton has also faced many losses in his life, such as his ex- wife, his two close friends, Gianni Versace, and his friend Diana to which Elton rewrote the song "candle in the wind" dedicated to her.
Elton may have had obstacles throughout his life, but he kept a positive attitude throughout it all, and faced the obstacles.
- Elton kept his head high, and he kept a positive attitude during his coming out, he decided to focus on what was best for him, and he was brave enough to tell the whole world about his orientation.
- "I wasted a big part of my life on cocaine" Elton once admitted, but 20 years ago, Elton dedicated a part of his life to overcoming this addiction. He kept a positive attitude through it all and overcame this obstacle
- For many years, Elton has been haunted by his past as an addict.. So rather than moping over the sorrow memories, Elton helps others who have drug problems
- Such as the famous rapper Eminem. Eminem reached out to Elton to help him out, knowing about his past problems
- Elton faced many losses in his life, such as few close friends or relatives, this happens to most of us, but for Elton, he kept up a career and somehow turned out to be the third most successful solo-artist in history, even after all of these obstacles.
- Throughout all of Elton's life, he faced many obstacles that could have brought Elton down, but instead, Elton's attitude stayed high just as the memory of him will.