Summit High School
- We are so EXCITED that Summit is re-opening for in-person instruction on next Monday, May 3rd! Here you will find our new Bell Schedule for ALL students on campus and on distance learning.
- We are diligently working on taking every possible safety precaution, including an ionization system being installed (it cleans and disinfects the air and reduces allergens and volatile organic compounds through the HVAC system), safety glass screens for every student, thorough deep cleanings, social distancing and more.
- Parents, we will have a “Return to School Parent Meeting” on this this Thursday at 6:00 PM on Teams. We hope that you can join us! (The link to the meeting will be posted on the Summit website the day of.)
- We are hosting Campus Tours for freshmen & new students on Wednesday, April 28th. They are by appointment only, so please register here!
- Attention AP Students! College Board has made a few changes to some digital exams. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Tedder at MendVi@fusd.net.
- On Wednesdays, our incredible Counselors are offering Wellness Wednesday activities during student support time! Come and hang out and enjoy some relaxing “you” time. Why? Because you deserve it!
- We have our Grab and Go meals each Wednesday between 9:00 - 11:00 AM and between 2:00 - 5:00 PM. There is a new menu this month. Check out the Daily Bulletin on our website to see all the delicious new offerings.
- This Week in Sports! If you have any questions regarding sports, please contact our Athletic Director, Robert Peterson, at PeteRa@fusd.net.
- Tuesday, 4/27 at 4 PM- Varsity Girls & Boys Tennis - Away vs. Kaiser
- Wednesday, 4/28 at 4 PM- Varsity Baseball - Home vs. Jurupa Hills
- Wednesday, 4/28 at 4 PM- Varsity Softball - Home vs. Jurupa Hills
- Wednesday, 4/28 at 4 PM- Varsity Girl's Soccer - Home vs. Jurupa Hills
- Wednesday, 4/28 at 7 PM- Varsity Girl's Basketball - Home vs. Los Osos
- Friday, 4/30 at 4 PM- Varsity Swimming & Diving- Home vs. Fontana
- Friday, 4/30 at 4 PM- Varsity Baseball - Away vs. Jurupa Hills
- Friday, 4/30 at 4 PM- Varsity Softball - Away vs. Fontana
- Friday, 4/30 at 4 PM- Varsity Girl's Soccer - Home vs. Fontana
- Friday, 4/30 at 5 PM- Varsity Boy's Basketball - Away vs. Jurupa Hills
- Seniors! Do you have questions about college or financial aid? Mr. Jennings and Mrs. Kiggins are here to help you every Wednesday from 7-9 PM. Click here for more info.
- Summit Counselors will be hosting a Parent Workshop series on Mondays from 6-7 PM. April 19 on Loneliness, April 26 on Adaptation, and April 29 on Gratitude. More info and how to register here.
Just a reminder that due to the pandemic, most employees are working remotely until May 3rd. The best way to contact one of us is through e-mail, and you should receive a quick reply. We’re still readily available to support you. Listed below are some of our more popular e-mails:
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: email@example.com
Ms. Tedder, AP Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB Bookkeeper: email@example.com
Ms. Kiggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ciprian: email@example.com
Ms. Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: email@example.com
Ms. Buoye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Murillo: email@example.com
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Castanon, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an e-mail that isn’t listed here, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I’ll provide it.
Have a great week SkyHawks and keep on soaring!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z