PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
Sanger High School News of the Week - January 20-24, 2020
Welcome to the PRIDE OF THE TRIBE! This newsletter is designed to provide you with important information, upcoming events, and to highlight great things happening at Sanger High School. We hope you find it useful! ~Jennie Flaa, Principal
Thank You, Sanger ISD School Board!
“If you want to launch big ships you have to go where the water is deep.” Our school board members have proven they will go deep when it comes to protecting and advocating for our students, for our teachers, for our community. THANK YOU, Ken Scribner, Jimmy Howard, Dr. Dale Gleason, Ann Marie Afflerbach, Sarah York, Mitch Hammonds, and Lisa Cody, for “launching the next generation” to find their passion. Your unwavering support is evident in every decision you make and Sanger High School appreciates YOU.
The 2018-2019 Federal Report Card Data Is Now Available!
Teacher of the Month!
Congratulations, Morgan Burnside!
Congratulations, Trevor Allen, on being sworn in to the United States Navy!
The FFA Buyers Club Dinner Night..THANK YOU to a community that never stops giving!
Prom Tickets Go On Sale February 3rd!
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- No School
- Boys & Girls Basketball vs Melissa @ Melissa, 5:00 PM
- DATU Reality Fair during the school day
- Project Graduation Meeting @ 5:30 PM, SHS Library
- DATCU Reality Fair during the school day
- Girls Powerlifting @ Gainesville
- Football Banquet @ 6:00 PM, SHS Cafeteria
- End of 3-week grading period
- Boys & Girls Basketball vs Gainesville @ Gainesville, 5:00 PM
- Mr. SHS @ 7:00 PM in the Auditorium, $5
- ASVAB - Juniors M-Z plus any 10th or 12th grader who wants to opt-in.