Game On Spartans!
Dear Spartan Families
Enjoy your three-day weekend the remainder of the year will come our way fast and furious. Thank you for your support and dedication. As we move forward the safety of your children is of utmost importance to us. Please remind your children that masks are not mandatory but are highly recommended to be properly used throughout the school day.
Please remember that:
- A reminder that all snacks must be packaged individually
- School opens at 7:15 am,
Tardy policy is in effect for students arriving after 7:45.
- The school day ends at 2:45 pm.
- Students' grades can be found in the HAC system.
- Parents please CALL/EMAIL, Ms. Althoff, to report your child’s absence/s.
- BINAX TESTING- East Point is not a COVID testing site. Please do not send your child ill to school to get tested.
Campus Federal Report cards are available for parents to view at the link below.
Federal Accountability Reports (https://www.yisd.net/Page/7082).
Please continue to stay safe & healthy. Thank you for your continued support!
Mrs. Claudia Poblano
East Point Principal
Our campus attendance continues to be below our campus goal of 98%. This week our campus attendance was at 93%. I understand that many children have been ill. Please help us by reminding our students to wash their hands when using the restroom and sanitize them before eating lunch. The cafeteria has sanitizer as they enter the lunch line.
If children are absent please remind parents to call the front office or if you talk to parents please have them call the office.
Class Dojo message to the teacher is not sufficient.
Please continue to take attendance as close to 9:30 as possible.
Help me recognize our faculty and staff on something great they are doing.
Innovative Technology Coach (Tech Teacher)- Mrs. Macias
Librarian - Mrs. Buck
Counselor Mrs. Arenas
Counselor Mrs. Ponce
Are you in need of food assistance?
Below are some links where people can apply for different types of assistance; food, animal welfare, small business help, medical financial assistance, jobs, childcare, or rent and utility assistance.
- El Paso County Community Service Department: Senior Nutrition and Home Delivered Meals https://www.epcounty.com/famcom/nutrition.htm email to inquire about services - Communitysvcs@epcounty.com
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger - provide food pantry throughout the city https://elpasoansfightinghunger.org https://www.facebook.com/ElPasoansFightingHungerhttps://instagram.com/epfightinghunger?igshid=1vsmggimn252g
- Application Services for SNAP, TANF, CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare Savings Program and Healthy Texas Women Valerie Quintanilla - 915-504-4430 or April Rosales - 915-261-5345 https://hhs.texas.gov/hhs-services?utm_source=htgh-domain&utm_medium=decommissioned-url&utm_campaign=website
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex- Job Seekers https://www.borderplexjobs.com/ Digital Solutions for Businesses https://borderplexjobs.com/digital-solutionshttps://www.borderplexjobs.com/covid-19
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex - Child Care Services Hotline: 915-500-7665 Project Bravo - Utility Assistance, and Mortage and Rental Assistance (for those impacted by COVID) https://www.projectbravo.org/