Ms. DeFreitas Weekly Newsletter
Read about our weekly adventures together in the third grade
Things We Learned This Week
- herbivores/ omnivores/ carnivores
- food chains/ food webs
- two digit addition and subtraction review
- three and four digit addition and subtraction with REGROUPING
- Dictionary skills and text connections
[Social Studies with Ms. Berryman]
This week we had an unexpected "visitor" in the classroom. He flew in when the rain and cold weather started. Mr. Bee gave us quite a fright but no one was hurt and Mr. Bee has left the building permanently.
Look What We Are Doing!!
Upcoming Important Dates
October 23rd- half day and Harvest Fest from 5pm-8pm
October 24th- No School!
October 30th- Pumpkin Day
Things to Think About
- It's getting chilly! It is time to break out the fall coats and jackets and warm shoes.
- Make sure to be checking in your child's daily homework folders.
- Thank you for all the supplies we have been receiving :)