The Pschology behind Behavior
Don't miss this parenting workshop!
- My kids are driving me crazy!
- I yell at my kids all the time!
- I’ve tried everything and nothing works!
- I can’t say anything to my kids without it turning into a battle!
Does this sound like you? You are not alone. Parenting is hard.
Help is on the way! Join us for dinner and a 2 hour workshop that will change the way you view your child(ren). Dr. Jenni Jacobs will present The Psychology Behind Behavior on Wednesday, September 25th from 6:00 – 8:30.
This training is a must-have for all teachers and parents of young children. This unique workshop blends the worlds of psychology and early childhood to help you understand why children (and adults) behave the way they do. We’ll take a deep dive into behavior and look at how the brain influences behavior and the typical reasons why children misbehave. You will walk away with a better understanding of why the children are doing what they are doing, insights into your own reactions, and strategies to help.
Here's what others have said:
- “This class changed how I view children. I wish I would have had this information when my children were younger! Every parent should take this class!”
- “Thank you for this course! It has really helped me understand my students as well as my own children. It also gave me coping skills for myself to try and remain calm.”
About Dr. Jenni Jacobs
The most requested trainer in the greater Cincinnati area, Dr. Jenni Jacobs is the founder and CEO of The Learning Professor where she develops high-quality courses in early childhood education. As a former professor, classroom teacher, and parent she brings over 28 years of experience in working with children. There’s no instruction manual available for teaching and parenting children, and it is Jenni’s passion to make this job easier and to help parents and teachers feel less stressed and more successful. Her approach is energetic and compassionate, but she’s not afraid to tell it how it is.
The cost of this special event is $15 per family. This includes dinner, childcare, and the workshop. Dinner will be from 6:00 - 6:30 p.m., with the workshop following from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.Please register using the link below. If you require childcare, please give your child's name and age in the sign up. Feel free to invite friends and family members, you do not want to miss this event!