News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - February 4, 2022
Warwick PTO News and Updates
- Our upcoming PTO meetings will be held on Monday, March 7th, Monday, April 11th, Monday, May 9th, and Tuesday, June 7th.
- The Warwick Sweetheart Dance will be Friday, February 11th from 7PM-9PM! (Snow Date: Friday, February 25th). Please sign-up through MyPayments Plus by Friday, February 4th.
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Next week is National School Counselor Appreciation Week. On behalf of our entire Warwick community, we would like to thank Mrs. Sleicher for all that she does for our school! Our counselors care so much about our wellness and success. This weekend, we would like to challenge our families to do something that will help promote wellness and happiness. For example,
- Do something that adds fun to your day - color, jump rope, sing, dance. Doing something fun is rejuvenating and food for your wellness!
- Smile at someone and see if they smile back, even with a mask on! That way you get two smiles for one. And guess what—smiling is good for your wellness.
- Did you know that having hope is important to being resilient? And resilience—you guessed it—resilience is good for your wellness. What are your hopes and wishes. Share them with a friend.
- Write a thank you note, email, post-it, or card to someone special! Make their day!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Black History Month Spotlight - Amanda Gorman
Were you inspired by the inaugural poet laureate, Amanda Gorman ? Check out this link showcasing amazing black poets. Black History Month: Poems for Kids | Academy of American Poets
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.