First Day Reminders
1. Only the curb drop off is open this year. (No parking during drop off and pick up.) Staff will be outside to assist students.
2. Free breakfast and lunch is available for ALL students through December. *If you participated in our free/reduced lunch program, PLEASE still complete your application.
3. Doors open at 8:35 a.m.
4. We will begin to dismiss students in cars at 3:20 p.m.
5. Send a clean water bottle for your child. Drinking fountains are closed. Refilling stations are OPEN.
6. Be sure your child has a MASK.
7. No visitors may enter the school. Only employees and students may enter.
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year
Parents- Be sure to use the screening tool each day
Welcome New Staff Members
New to grade 3 is Mrs. DiLorenzo.
Due to enrollment, we have added a 4/5 grade classroom. Welcome Mrs. Smith!
Congratulations to Mrs. Crossman, our Student Advocate. She has been awarded a full time position at Patrick Henry. We will be posting this vacancy soon.
Free Meals Continue for ALL Students!
The USDA extended free meal distribution to all (Yes, ALL students!) students through 12/31/20 (pending available funding). Click on the link to complete this NEW meal pre-order form. If you previously submitted a form, YOU MUST RE-SUBMIT due to the change in the program. For delivery next week, FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 9/5/20 6 PM.
Also, all students will receive free lunch every day at school until the above date, (pending available funding)