1. Wat Arun
1. Tom Yam Goong
This is the national aroma of Thailand
2. Pad Thai
Pad Thai is a diner-participation meal
3. Noodle Soup
Brush up on your chopostick skills and get your slurping muscles ready, noodle soup is a quick and easy staple of the Thai eating experience.
Important Events in History
1.Chakri Dynasty 4 Nov 1782 Beginning of the Chakri Dynasty which is ruled by King Rama I, which rules to this present day. The country is known as Siam. Capital becomes Bangkok.
2. Reign of King Chulalongkorn 4 Nov 1868 Reign of King Chulalongkorn. Railway system developed.
3. Siam becomes ally 4 Nov 1917 Siam becomes ally of Great Britain in World War I.
1. Thailand was once the kingdom of Siam. In 1939 it was renamed Prathet Thai (ประเทศไทย) which means "free" or land of the Thai
2. Thailand is the second strongest economy in Southeast Asia after Indonesia. It depends mainly on rice exports and tourism.
3.The honor is a very important concept in Thai culture, so never see them arguing or yelling in public.
4.Greeting or reverence made clasping hands is called wai.
5. It is impolite to touch a person's head or pointing something or someone with his feet. Is an insult stepping food or step over a person who is sitting or lying on the floor. Nor is frowned set foot on the chair, they should always be on the floor. should not point your feet towards the Buddha image and you always have to take off their shoes when entering a home or temple.