Save the Dates,
Pre Kindergarten Graduating Class of 2015
My how this year has flown. We've made cherished memories, friends and more. Though we've got much to still accomplish in the next 3 months, our academic year is coming to a close. We enjoy celebrating the successes of your Pre-Kindergarteners and we hope you can join us. Below are a list of upcoming dates you'll want to mark on your calendars for your graduates.
Here's the scoop:
- Tuesday, April 14th Ms. Tara McBrayer from Plan Be Creative (whom did our back to school photos) will be here to SNAP! your child's portrait in their cap and gowns. More details to come as you will be able to order these prints. She will also be attending the actual graduation and photos will there after be available.
- The Week of May 11th - May 15th Please be on the look out for a Parent/ Teacher conference sign up sheet in the Blue Room. You will be able to schedule a 15min. conference with Ms. Heidi during this week. At this time, your child's end of the year assessment and portfolio will also be available to you.
- Saturday, June 6th Is your child's official graduation date. A time is still yet to be determined. Details still to come. Should you decide to disenroll your child sooner than this date please be sure to let Ms. Aimee know. Your child will still be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony. This year we will also plan a classroom graduation for all students to attend (only students) so that their classmates may celebrate in their success as well. This also serves as a great practice for the big day, A date for this celebration has yet to be determined.
- At this time you may invite any and all family members you wish to enjoy the ceremony
- Your child will barrow a cap and gown from The Learning Cottage, but they will be allowed to take their tassel with them as a keep sake.
- A formal invitation with details to the event can be expected in April.
We look forward to sharing in these memories with you and your children.