G-Docs for your Ewoks!
Cloning the Google way with Templates!
Streamline your workload!
...There's always another way...
Great Things with Google Templates
- The template is available in your domain's gallery.
- Using a private gmail account will allow you to upload to the public gallery.
Use the same steps to get to the Google Template Gallery, but this time choose "Submit a Template." You can find this to the far right of the Template page. Complete and submit. You may have to wait a few minutes before it will appear in the gallery.
5 Minute Break! Enjoy some snacks!
Use the force of Google like a Jedi Master!
- Fonts: task 1: add more; task 2: change default: highlight, Normal, Update Normal, then Format, Paragraph, Options, Save as; task 3: remove formatting
- Shortcuts for commenting on docs: less clicking for comments: ctl-alt-m makes a comment box; ctrl-enter submits the comment (Mac users use command key)
- Publish to the web: File, Publish, Start
- Custom bullets: click on bullets, Format, List Options
- Proper Menu Bar (Chrome App Store): allows you to get your black menu bar back
- OCR: converts images of text into editable text
With more than 25 years of classroom experience, I am passionate about helping teachers bring the best instructional practices and digital tools together for student success. I love learning, and I believe educators thrive when we operate in communities of learning: Together We're Better!
I am a passionate educator, Google Guru, and collaborative learning leader at Coldspring-Oakhurst High School. I'm excited to share instructional strategies to equip teachers and students with the tools they need to find success in the digital world of education today. Together We're Better!