Mrs. Johnson's Class
Week of January 4-8, 2016
This week we are learning about:
o Weekly Reader: Matter Matt- Solid, Liquid, Gas
o High Frequency Words- Introduce List 1
o Telling and asking sentences, using beginning capitalization and ending punctuation
o Sounding words out when writing sentences.
o Following school rules and daily schedule, following teacher's directions
o Numbers to 999, adding, and money, greater than and less than
- Practice reading words with flip cards
- Read Weekly Reader: Matter Matt
- Greater than and less than activity
- Study spelling words with an idea from the list, Test on Friday
- HFW Words: is and has the see up
Sign and return on Friday.
You have all week to complete the assignments.