CCRA Community Stakeholder Survey
Rock Creek High School intends to administer the ACT to all 11 grade students in the Spring of 2020. In order to administer the ACT (instead of the SAT) as the locally-selected, nationally recognized assessment for the College and Career Readiness Assessment (CCRA), school districts must provide an opportunity for consultation and input from stakeholders. Please follow this link to provide your input regarding this matter.
Things You Need To Know
Monday, Sept. 2nd
· No School – Labor Day
Tuesday, Sept. 3rd
· 7th Grade STEPS presentation in Mrs. Ingram’s classroom 1st and 2nd hour
· STEPS Meeting 9th & 10th @ 8:45 in Auditorium
· FCCLA meeting 8:45 in FCCLA classroom
· Away HS Baseball RC vs Calera @ 4pm Correction
· Away Softball RC vs Hugo @ 4:00 pm. Release players at 1:30 pm. (JH,V,JV)
· Bryan County Free Fair Begins
· Carnival Tickets go on sale
Wednesday, Sept. 4th
· FCA – Second Breakfast – Auditorium
· Away HS Academic RC vs Achille
· Sr. Class meeting during lunch in Mrs. White’s classroom
· STUCO & Jr. Class Officers are collecting carnival donations
· Bryan County Free Fair
Thursday, Sept. 5th
· JH Baseball Tournament @ Boswell (Download Bracket Below) Game moved to 6:30 Th.
· Eligibility Calculated
· Away HS Baseball RC vs Wright City @ 4:30(canceled)
· Home Rock Creek JH Softball Tournament (Bracket Below)
· Choctaw ACT Workshop @ KTC Hugo 8:30am (For Choctaw ETS and HSSS)
· Bryan County Free Fair - Sheep Show 5:00 pm - Swine Show 7:00 pm.
Friday, Sept. 6th
· Away HS Baseball game RC vs Bennington @ 4pm
· Home Rock Creek JH Softball Tournament
· Bryan County Free Fair – Livestock Judging 8am - Goat Show 6:00 pm.
Saturday, Sept. 7th
. Bryan County Free Fair - Cattle Show 8:30 am.
Teacher Duty Schedule
Parking lot – Mr. Counce, Lunchroom – Mrs. White, East Side – Mr. Birdsong
Lunchroom – Mr. Birdsong, S. Commons – Mrs. Roberson, N. Commons – Mr. Counce
Lunchroom – Mrs. White, South Commons – Mr. Klement, N. Commons – Mr. Hardy