The Bulldog Bulletin
News from Crown Point Community School Corporation
The e-learning day will be asynchronous. Teachers will post the agenda in Buzz for students (secondary by 7:30 a.m., elementary by 9:00 a.m.) Activities will be assigned to review or practice previously taught content, continue work and development of on-going projects or assignments, or introduce new content with supporting activities that are achievable by the student independently.
- February 9, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
- March 9, 2023 at 4 p.m.
- April 13, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
Please keep an eye out for more information about kindergarten enrollment in February's newsletter.
Cancellation or delay messages are sent using ParentSquare, and they are posted on our website and social media pages.
Congrats to the Crown Point Teachers who were named Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce 2022 Inspiring Educator Nominees
- Overall Corporation Winner: Amy Mehrle, Col. John Wheeler
- Cassi Bonta, Eisenhower
- Jill Lowry, Lake Street
- Thomas Wise, MacArthur
- Samantha McBride, Solon Robinson
- Michelle Turpin, Timothy Ball
- Staci Santefort, Winfield
- Brandy Sims, Jerry Ross
- Kimberly Markward, Taft
- Amanda Campos, CPHS
- Carolyn Winland, Learning Center
Fridays at Lake Street Elementary are an extra dose of friendly. Find out why in our episode of Super Things above!
- Living Hope Church/Hope Creative Fine Arts Department is hosting auditions for Seussical The Musical in February.
- A Good News Club, an evening program hosted by Child Evangelism Fellowship, is open to elementary students.
- Join the MacArthur PTO at their Awesome 80's/90's Prom! This 21+ event for parents and PTO supporters takes place February 25 at the Lighthouse Restaurant. Tickets can be purchased at the link.
We update our website monthly with details on the progress of each building, along with pictures and videos. Check it out on the Capital Improvement Projects page.
Mechanical, electric, and plumbing complete in new academic wing.
Col. Wheeler MS
Steel connecting Wheeler to the Learning Center complete.
The academic wing has drywall!
Timothy Ball Elementary
Classroom addition is nearing completion. Preschool and kindergarten additions received electric and plumbing.
Roofing complete on gym and academic addition. Exterior brick to be installed next.
Brick exterior finished around performing arts and gymnasium.