Davao Medical School Foundation
DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION IN PHILIPPINES
- "Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines" is one of the finest medical schools in the Philippines. The foundation was established in July 1976 and it is the one of the oldest medical schools in the Philippines. Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines is one of the premier schools that provides excellent medical education and training. This foundation was started in response to the lack of doctors in rural communities as well as the lack of specialists in urban centers.
- The challenges posed in the field of medicine of the 21st century were conquered by the foundation with several years of education and research in the field of medicine. Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines provides fundamental and humane education and services, thereby, nurturing principled and ethical graduates. There are proven records of the Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines mastering the opportunities and tests thrown by the worldwide competition.
- The medical faculties have rich experience, tradition and a deep sense of responsibility to prepare themselves for the challenges in the field of medicine. They are always at par with the global developments in the field of medicine and health sciences education. The mission of the foundation focuses on three main activities which are instruction, research and extension. This indeed is happening in a very interactive and brisk environment.
- Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines offer courses in Medicine, Nursing, Midwifery and other several graduate programs. The latest added to the list of courses is the Home Health Caregiver Course. Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines works in association with the Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, San Pedro Hospital, the development of people’s foundation, Ataneo de Davao University and the San Pedro College.
- The serene environment of the Davao Medical School Foundation in the Philippines has attracted many students to pursue medical studies in their medical school. The Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines is ranked as one of the best medical schools with its well-structured, research-based and multifaceted teaching patterns practiced by the foundation.
- Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines is known to be a modern tertiary care hospital. It has well-equipped and specialized departments that outshine in all areas of healthcare services. The degree offered by the foundation is a WHO recognized degree. The course that the Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines offers is an ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) recognized course which helps the students to be eligible for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination). On clearing this exam, the students are eligible to practice in the United States of America. With its exceptional number of features, Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines is indeed a center for quality health care.