Peek at the Week
Mrs. Bennett's First Grade News, Week 13, November 13-17
A Note From the Teacher
- Wednesday 11/15: Fall Picture Retakes
- 11/17: $1 Dress Up: Crazy Socks and 1st grade birthday celebration
- 11/22-24: Thanksgiving Break
- Decades Enrichment Day will be Monday, November 20, 2017. Each grade level will study a different decade. We will be learning about the 1980's so start thinking about an 80's outfit for that day. We will also need parents from each class to help decorate the entrance to our hallway to represent the 80's decade.
- *Mark your calendars for 1st Grade Parent Math Event on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
You are invited to the First Grade Math Event!
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Place: Mrs. Bennett's Room 106
Students will be rotating through 5 math stations. Parents are invited to join their child and learn how to do math stations you can practice at home.
Optional Challenge Test is on Friday, December 1, 2017