My Technology Design Cycle Report
Your task is to investigate portfolios/e-portfolios and design,plan and create your own e-portfolio. To showcase your academic work and demonstrate your progress over the year and then evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
Definition of e-Portfolio
An e-Portfolio can be a web-based information management system that uses electronic media and services. The learner builds and maintains a digital repository of artifacts, which they can use to demonstrate competence and reflect on their learning. Having access to their records, digital repository, feedback and reflection students can achieve a greater understanding of their individual growth, career planning and CV building. Accreditation for prior and/or extra-curricular experiences and control over access makes the e-Portfolio a powerful tool.
- Be Free (Free Template)
- Assessable (Smart Phone, Tablets, Laptop, etc.)
- Be able to store work produce in all classes (Art, Music, P.E etc.)
- Contain section/pages for MYP subject, MIA, C&S
- Have a good homepage with Introduction and something about you, further more a photo of you.
- Good name/URL
- Be academic
- Make it look organize (Divide into clear sections on each page)
- Have a theme or style you go with
- Have Pictures ( more than 1)
Portfolios - Who uses them and Why?
In a e-Portfolio students can add digital photo or video to show as evidence. Including the fact that while editing or creating people that uses e-Portfolios gain valuable computer skills.
Different Styles of Portfolios and E-Portfolios