Welcome Back Wolfpack Athletes ...
A message from our Athletic Director, Mr. Ramirez:
So glad to see many of our athletic/activities programs back on campus for conditioning/training sessions!
Just a reminder to students and staff currently participating in Athletic/Co-curricular conditioning activities on campus:
- WEAR YOUR MASK
- STAY 6 FEET APART
- SANITIZE your hands regularly
- PLEASE adhere to your coach's STABLE COHORT guidelines to participate
- STAY HOME if you are not feeling well
- STAY HOME if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
1. Do you have a fever (100.4 or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
2. Do you have a cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have shortness of breath that you cannot contribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have a sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Do you have muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
6. Does anyone in your household have a COVID-19 diagnosis?
We need your help to maintain our current on campus status because Riverside County Department of Public Health continues to evaluate its current allowances, including our athletic/co-curricular activities sessions.
Tentative Season Dates: March 12 through May 22, 2021
Playoffs: May 25 - June 5, 2021
Finals: June 12, 2021
Conditioning programs have begun on campus ….. If you plan to participate in any athletic program you must complete an Athletic Clearance Profile …
Follow these easy steps ……
Complete a New or Existing Student Profile
You must upload the completed Doctor’s physical form
You must upload the Pre-Participation History page
Download the confirmation page, sign and upload to your account.
You will be notified when your student is cleared.
Helpful Hints ….
- You must UPLOAD ALL FORMS TO BE CLEARED. Failure to do so will result in a delay in the clearance.
- Athletes are being cleared in accordance with approved conditioning plans
- Once cleared you will be notified via email.
- No paperwork is required to attend practice once cleared
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A COMPLETE CLEARANCE FROM THE ATHLETIC OFFICE.
Go to the Great Oak website under Activities and find the Club link
Check out out the Official Club List here or on the Great Oak Web Page under Activities to see what all the clubs are about, when they meet, and how to get access to their club meetings.
Go to How to Join Clubs!
Great Oak website under Activities and find the Club link
If you have any questions contact: send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an upcoming event, meeting, etc. please use the new Announcement form located on the front page of the GOHS Website to submit your information and the advertising platforms you would like to use.
All advertisements and fundraisers must be approved by the Administration prior to use.