- Gallbladder- stores bile that comes from the liver
- Heart- pumps blood through the shark's body
- Kidney- forms and excretes urine
- Pancreas-an exocrine gland, producing digestive enzymes and an endocrine gland regulating metabolism.
- Small intestine- the small intestine has a rectal gland entering it. The rectal gland is for salt excretion for osmoregulation
- Large intestine- turns sodium chloride solution
- Lateral line-
- Gills- allow the shark to breathe
They live off the coasts of North America, South America, Australia, Africa, East and West Europe.