A Man With Many Words
The Kind of Writer He Is
"He lent his voice to the struggles of the oppressed, the disadvantaged and those who lived on the margins of society"(Deepa Gopal). In this year 2014, marks the 75th year of Johns most famous novel 'Grapes Of Wrath'. This novel earned him the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award. John Steinbeck won the Nobel Prize in 1962.
- The publisher of this Novel is The Vikings Press.
- The Date of Publication is April 14, 1939.
- Time that this novel was written and place was late May–late October 1938, Los Gatos, CA.
- The tense of this book is mainly past tense. In the past.
- Born: February 27, 1902.Salinas, CA
- Died: December 20, 1968, New York City, NY