Martin's Mill 2.0
Martins Mill Elementary June, 4, 2015
Click here for a video on GoFormative.
- Once students get the gist of Kahoot, put the responsibility of creating the questions and answer choices on them. For secondary students, they could email you the information that would allow you to copy and paste to create the quiz.
- Look in the "public" section of Kahoot to find 1.3+MILLION of quizzes already made. Just search for your topic of review. You can duplicate the quiz and then edit to customize the content.
- Group text without being IN a group text.
- Private--no one knows your phone numbers
- Schedule Texts (birthdays, parent reminders, holiday greetings)
- Add attachments
- Add voice memos
- Insert Links
- Text as few as 3 people. Great for reminders (pun intended) for smaller groups.
Click here for the Remind App for iPhone.
Click here for the Remind App for Android.
QR Codes (Fuzzy Box)
Create a QR code for any URL. If a person has a device with a QR read app installed, they can scan the QR and get to the information.
You have to have a plan for efficiently creating QR codes. There are two quick ways:
- Click here for information on how to create QRs.
Click here for information on helping parents understand QRs.