Connecting the Dots
The Charming Dotties News
Week of March 31, 2014
How Incredibly Successful People THINK
He said... EVERYONE has a vision. Everyone has a dream.
What it comes down to is how we manage our mind, how we manage our days.
Successful and Unsuccessful people differ in they way they think about approaching something new:
When they have a big dream and they start thinking about what’s going to be required to accomplish that dream, they get very limiting in their beliefs and what’s possible.
"Unsuccessful" people think these things:
1. I don't know how to do that. So they stop.
2. I don't have 'those' things. So they stop.
3. I'm not like that/those people. So they stop.
The challenge is- Unsuccessful people keep STOPPING when they keep thinking what they currently know, have, or are.
But Successful people say “I want that” but instead of stopping, they say “my JOB is go LEARN that. They take their current limitation and put it on their agenda as a job to do, as a thing to figure out.
1. Instead of saying “I don’t know how to do that.” They say: “I have to go LEARN (X). I have to become a person capable of doing these things.”
2. Instead of saying: “I don’t have that.” They say: “Well then my job is go BUILD that.
3. Instead of saying: “I’m not like that” They say: “Well then my job is to BECOME more of that, become that person who can accomplish those things
We can’t wait for circumstances to change in order to have our dream or our dreams will never happen. We have to get to the point where we say:
1. “I have to consciously design my life. If want to change, if I want my dream…. something new has to come from ME!”
2. I’m going to become a person who is more optimistic, more confident, more driven.
3. I CAN grow. I CAN become the type of person who I need to be to achieve my ideal life.
By becoming your best self, you can achieve your best things, you start to contribute better things, you start becoming a better human being.
So next time you start thinking about a big dream—don’t think about the things you aren’t/ don’t know/ don’t have...
1. I don’t know how to do that… set it up on your calendar to go LEARN those things.
2. I don’t have that… set it up, set by step, to go BUILD that
3. I’m not like that… set it up to go develop those those skill sets and competencies so you can become that and ultimately you can achieve that dream.
Its there. It’s waiting for you. Don’t stop.
BOOK to get the LOOK!
You may have seen my "BIG WIN" on the webinar last night... Well, I'm sharing it with YOU!!!!!
Book 2 shows for APRIL to get entered for and then earn more entries for each show booked after that!
Shows must be entered into system by April 11th winner picked April 12th! (I took a screenshot of our team trunk show pipeline today so I know where we're starting).
*If you already have at least two regular trunk shows booked for April, you have your first entry already- message me! I'll be keeping track!
*You must have at least two trunk shows to receive your first entry!
*Pop up shop shows, online shows, and events do not count
*** EMAIL ME (pls don't FB or Text me b/c I'll be on vacation and will likely miss all of it!) firstname.lastname@example.org
POST ON THE TEAM PAGE how you're working on increasing your trunk show calendar! CHEER on your fellow Stella Sisters!!
...and don't forget... FRONT LOAD YOUR MONTH by doing most of your sales (at least hitting your sales minimum goals you have set for yourself) the first half of the month!
One word: GROW
Loved this Flash Challenge from the Rising Star Challenge and it's the perfect ACTIVITY to help you GROW!!
Make 2 calls today and lead with the Stylist opportunity FIRST by sharing our amazing April Sign-Up Special: http://bit.ly/1kplL4X
Invite them to join VP of Field Development, Anita Krpata for Thursday’s webinar: http://bit.ly/1mx6MHA
Audio Dial In: (855) 749-4750
Passcode: 668 854 133
Not interested? No problem, follow up by booking an April Trunk Show using the Autism Awareness or April TSEO booking tools in the newly designed Lounge: http://bit.ly/1gLmaQg
Join for Fun, Training, & Inspiration!!!
April Stylist Meet-Ups
Emagine Theater in Royal Oak 6:30pm (this is a Regional meeting this month)
For Stylists: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/se-michigan-stella-dot-summer-collection-meet-up-tickets-10973840051
For Guests: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/stella-dot-local-opportunity-event-tickets-10973984483
Find all of the monthly Meet-Ups all around the Country HERE: http://stylewatch.stelladot.com/events/
OHIO Training with Danille in April
Coming in May....
We're shaking up our Monthly Meet-Up since it falls on CINCO DE MAYO!
BOOK for a Cause!
This April, all net proceeds from our Autism Awareness Collection will support the HollyRod Foundation, a charitable services program dedicated to providing compassionate care to those living with autism.How to BOOK for a CAUSE- all kind of resources on the main page of the lounge!
Weekly Training Opportunities!
Wednesday, April 2nd
Dial In: (800) 747-5150
Access Code: 6977091
Do you want to increase your Trunk Show average? If you answered yes, then tune into this week’s Deep Dive call to hear how Senior Director, Carrie McGraw leverages the Home Office promotions and averages about 3 outside orders per Trunk Show!