October 13, 2015
State of the School
Sunday, October 18 at 4:00pm parents are cordially invited to attend an informational State of the School Meeting in the Chapel.
Early Release Day Information
Noon Dismissal - Friday, October 16th--(End of Quarter 1)
- Students may wear a NCA polo shirt and blue jeans (modest and appropriate length)
- Child care will be offered from noon – 3:30pm for PK-8th graders for $20. Your child will need a lunch from home.
- Register in the office by Wednesday, October 14th if child care is needed.
- We cannot care for children who are not registered in advance.
Crusaders Sports Club is Coming!
Crusaders Sports Club presents a well-rounded introduction to a variety of themes of game play for 1st-5th graders!
- CSC will begin on Wednesday, Nov. 4th from 3:15-4:15 in the gym.
- The application, which will come home in Tuesday folders and can also be picked up in the office, is due in the office by Monday, Oct. 26th.
- The cost is $85 and includes a shirt that students can wear to school on Wednesdays. We focus on a new genre of games each week.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come join the FUN!
- School picture orders are due by Oct. 16th. You can place your order by returning the proof envelope sent home along with your payment to NCA by October 16th. You can also order online at www.smilesstudiophotography.com with the keyword: nca15 and the online code provided on your child's proof envelope. Please make your checks payable to Smile Studio.
- Picture Retake Day is on Wednesday, October 21st. We will offer sibling photos on this day. Anyone interested in retakes or sibling photos must sign up by completing the Picture Retake (http://goo.gl/forms/c6sWGAamsI) form NO LATER THAN, OCTOBER 16th.
Parent Conference Day
Parent Conference Day will be on Oct. 30th. If you have questions regarding how to sign up for a time to meet with teachers, please contact your child’s homeroom teacher.
Hot Lunch Volunteer
We are still in need of 1-2 volunteers for serving lunch on Thursdays. Please sign up using VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/i1AKgj