Battle of Cambrai
- November 20th, 1917
- Germans won.
- Generals were Julian Byng of Britain. And Georg von der Marwits of Germany
- Allied Forces- 324 tanks 2 corps
- Central Powers-1 corp
- Tanks, Machine guns, Artillery.
- Attacked in the morning.
- Allied forces had a total of 44207 casualties.
- Central forces had 45000 casualties.
- Cited as demonstrated the way future wars are fought.
- you can visit the Louverval memorial to the missing.
- you can stay at the Hotel de France to rest and eat.
- Also you can visit Abbaye de Vaucelles
- Also you can drink beer at Le Garage cafe.
- Proville is the closest town to Cambrai.
some roads are